Saturday, January 31, 2015

G.I. Issue

 
A few weeks ago I had a funny dream that I do not want to forget. I wish my father was alive because he would enjoy this one.
__________________________________________________________________________

A comedian is doing a standup act for a group of old World War II veterans. The comedian says, “So, I go to the clinic and the doctor tells me that I gotta get a G.I. procedure. I say, ‘No problem, Doc. I was in the army so I know all about G.I. procedure.' So I go to the G.I. Department. This nurse tells me that they’re gonna stick a long tube up my butt and I say, ‘The Hell you are! That ain’t no G.I. procedure. I mean it might be in France or someplace but it ain’t a G.I. procedure in America.”

All of the old guys in the audience get it and laugh.

I wake up laughing along with all of the other old guys.

No comments: